Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: White Tree Snow Vita Lightening Serum (The Face Shop)

White Tree Snow Vita Lightening Serum 75 ml

WHAT THE BOX SAYS:
  • Nature's brightening solution for luminous skin
  • Radiance from deep inside made brighter by nine rich vitamins.
  • Contains Vitamin Complex - 1,750 mg
  • Extract of Vitamin C-packed Finnish Vitamin Tree is fermented to maximize its benefits.
  • Mineral rich Spa Water of Yuzawa, Japan moisturizes thirsty skin and adds a dewy glow.
  • Inspired by the dazzling brightness of snow, we focused on how the moisture enhances the brilliance of pure white snow and developed WHITE TREE SNOW, the skincare products that brighten and add a moist glow for even brighter skin tone.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Onsen-sui, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Passflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Rubus Deliciosus (Boysenberry) Fruit Juice, Dimethiconol, 1,2 - Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Disodium Edta


I purchased this product for my acne scars and after 2 weeks of using it, I can say that my scars have lightened and the redness was reduced. (FYI: I use this product along with The Face Shop's Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam, Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System and AC Clinic Intense Red Spot Balm)

The product contains Vitamin C and according to research, this vitamin is good for hyperpigmentation. Since I have redness on my face, I decided to try the product. Personally, I like it because I can really observe that the redness is subsiding slowly. I also noticed that my face brightened and looked very dewy. Plus, it moisturizes well.


SUMMARY RATING:

5/5 1. Brightens the face
5/5 2. Whitening (FYI: Whitening products won't make you whiter. It'll just correct uneven skin tone like dark spots, hyperpigmentation etc)
5/5 3. Fragrance - I love how it smells! 
4/5 4. Price - I bought this for $ 33 and I rated it a 4 because compared to the other serums, this was probably one of the biggest. A 75 ml for a serum is a good thing. Some of the other serums costs the same but the sizes were smaller. 
4/5 5. Over-all Rating - I love that it's 75 ml in size, it works well and it smells good. I definitely would recommend this to people who are trying to get rid off hyperpigmentation and who has dull looking skin. This  product will surely brighten your skin after a few uses!


That ends my review! I hope this helped! 

1 comment: