Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Korean Music Favorites: APRIL 2013



Electroboyz In Love Album

Tracks:
01. Ma Boy 3 (feat. Nana of Orange Caramel)
02. Ride With Me (feat. JC Ji Eun)
03. Love (feat. 승희 from Brave New Girl Group)
04. Good Night
05. Hot
06. 이랬으면 좋겠어 
07. No.1 
08. Ma Boy 2 (Remix)


I haven't heard of Electroboyz until a friend of mine recommended this album. I seriously fell in love with it instantly. Every track is very ear friendly. It's all so good and when I started listening to it, I can't stop repeating it. It's just that addicting!

If you love Rap and R&B, I would definitely recommend this! It gives that kind of feel!


Ra.D Small Story Album

Tracks:
01. 고마워 고마워
02. 오랜만이죠 (feat. 신지수)
03. 친구들에게
04. I Cry When You Cry
05. 가리워진 길 (Ra.D Rmx)
06. 날 위한 여행

Ra.D has been one of my favorite singers since I became a Korean Music fan. His music is just amazing and it just gets more amazing every time. I love every single bit of music in this album and I would definitely recommend it!



Geeks How are you Album

Tracks:
01. 어때 (feat. 하림)

I randomly discovered Geeks on youtube even before they even debuted and their Officially Missing You Remix really made me like them a lot! Now, they're back with new awesome music and it's as awesome as them! A song that must be listened to! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment